Sunday, February 7

QFTD

Ellie: "Mommy, I didn't want to spill the cheese, but I didn't want to spill the cheese, but I didn't want to spill the cheese (head shake, palms up), and I didn't want to spill the cheese." "But you spilled the cheese?" "Yeah, but I wouldn't spill the cheese, but, I did spill the cheese."

The girls woke up and made their way into our room this morning. Abby, attempting to begin a conversation: "Ellie... Ellie...Elllllie. (No response by Ellie, sitting four feet away.) ELLIE! EEELLLLIIIIEEEE!" Me: "Ellie, answer your sister." Ellie: "What, Abby?" Abby: "Good morning." "Good morning, Abby." "Ellie, what game do you want to play?" "Um, hotch scotch." "I'm sorry. Hop Scotch is a summer game."

Abby called from the bathtub, "Mom! I lost my blue eyes! They're gone!" "Where did they go?" "I don't know - they changed. They're just...gone."

Ellie: "Abby, what are you doing?" "Making a craft." "Mommy, Abby doesn't want to go to bed because she's making a crap." "No, Ellie, a CRAFT!" "Oh. I need to finish my crap for Grammy. I like Grammy."

No comments:

Post a Comment