Monday, February 8

QFTD

Searching in Abby's room for her missing CTR ring, Abby said, "We have two mysteries. A shoe and a ring. Now, Mom, if you find anything new from a store or from nowhere, tell me."

Abby: "Mom, can you teach me how to do important things like grown-ups do so I know how?" "Like what important things?" "Like not getting burned...not getting hot...making treats..."

Preface: Ellie has a stuffed animal - a dalmatian dog whom she named Oreo. Story: Adam took the girls through the Wendy's drive-thru. Ellie ordered a "banella" ice cream, Abby a chocolate-chip cookie dough frosty and Adam an Oreo frosty. When Ellie heard that Adam had ordered an Oreo frosty, she immediately became distraught. With a doubting voice she said, "But Dad - I don't eat dogs."

2 comments:

  1. I love that making treats is one of the things "grown ups" do. she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. Lia's favorite is banella odert

    ReplyDelete