Monday, March 22

To post or not to post?

The following is an email from Adam, requesting permission to be an official post-er on this blog. These are his top ten reasons for why I should accept his request. All who follow can vote to the side here on the handy-dandy poll taker and/or comment to aid in my decision.

#10...I'm funny
# 9 I never repeat myself
# 8 I offer the "other" perspective of where the chaos in musings on chaos is coming from... For example... Let's just say one day to decide to blog about your birthday weekend and how the ONLY thing that you requested for your birthday was a clean house and later settled for a burrito from Chipotle... While a very humorous story it lacks a certain degree of truth (99% to be exact)... I would respond w/ something along the lines of while your request was quite economical and fitting giving the state of our home you forgot to mention that we have over 2 months worth of Alison Projects strewn about the house (including but not limited to: A full-size ladder in our bedroom (which I would be ok w/ keeping but you refuse to use it for anything I would want to use it for - such as dusting the ceiling fan), nails all over the floor (both girls have drawn blood at least once), enough paint cans to create our own dump, and over a dozen light and electrical outlets that are missing their face plates which brings the fear of God into all mothers who are dropping their kids off to be watched by you.)
# 7 I think you and I are a good team... For example... Like the most recent tantrum/explosion by Abby when I had to physically hold her down on her bed for ~15 minutes while you frantically removed the door knob to her room and reassembled it w/ the lock on the outside so we could keep her captive... (we should make sure she's ok in there)
# 6 I am creative... For example who do you know who would ever come up w/ a top 10 list just to described their feelings on a subject (ok maybe I'm not that creative)
# 5 I know secrets about you that would cause you to be excommunicated by most of the world's major religions... which I can start posting in the comments section of all of your posts until you allow me to post. I'm pretty sure that live animal sacrifices are not ok with most religions now-a-days.
# 4 I'm funny
# 3 I never repeat myself
# 2 No one person in the world could possibly document all of the crazy adventures our girls get themselves into...
# 1 Ok... There aren't 10 reasons I can come up with

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. POST! POST! POST! (You two are such a delightfully funny couple.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew Adam was such a goofball until last time he was out here. I def enjoy his perspective! let him post away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam a goofball NEVER!!! Adam has maybe two out of the ten points he might be able to contribute towards. But the others I think it would be us trying to decide which one to believe!!! haha

    ReplyDelete