Wednesday, March 3

Jelly Bean Pizza

I thought I'd take a couple of seconds to myself after fixing the girls their pita pizzas for lunch.  I settled in on the couch, only to see Abby's smiling face peek in from the kitchen shortly thereafter.  "Mom! Look!  Do you think this looks so yummy?" She displayed a quarter of her pizza with various colored balls atop, which I quickly realized were the jelly beans I purchased earlier at Hobby Lobby to bribe Ellie to stay in the shopping cart.  I figured jelly beans couldn't do much damage to a whole wheat pita with Prego and cheddar cheese.  And they seemed to like it okay.

 


QFTD


After attempting another "what does it mean to be reverent during the prayer?" talk as Abby started the blessing on breakfast while doing ballet poses, she quickly decided to fill me in on everything she knows of Deity: "...and Jesus said I will go down to help the moms and dads and kids be good and so, Mary had Jesus in her belly and He popped out behind the stone that rolled - that's where He lived - and then He told Mary to go and tell the apop, the ap..o..stles that He was alive..."


Abby: "Mom, when Ellie was saying Abby Abby Abby! then you felled me off the bed."


When I pulled the pita pizzas out of the oven, Abby exclaimed: "Holica Molica!"

No comments:

Post a Comment